Church of the Holy Trinity is an Episcopalian church located on Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia, PA. The church was completed in 1859 and has a long history with special mention as the home of Rector Phillips Brooks, the writer of the Christmas tune, “O Little Town of Bethlehem”. The congregation is thriving and the spiritual space is a welcoming respite for all.
As part of past efforts to grow the congregation, acquire a new Rector, and increase initiatives and Stewardship donations, D57 worked with CHT in both professional and volunteer efforts to aid in these goals. Many pieces were created such as logos; a Parish Profile; invitations; brochures; a past website; posters; and exterior pole banners, to name a few.